Tuesday 22 June 2021

Amazing Songs & Other Delights #2 The Love, Love, Love & Heartbreak edition part 1 by Raquel Pinheiro @ Ye Yé Radio's mixcloud

 

Amazing Songs & Other Delights #2 - The Love, Love, Love & Heartbreak edition part 1 (tracklist below) by Raquel Pinheiro, our Editor-in-chief, on Yé Yé Radio can now be streamed. Saturday, 26.06.2021, 1-2pm
Running time: 57:11
Tracklist: 

01 - Antony and the Johnsons - I Fell In Love With a Dead Boy
02 - Ben Watt - Some things don't Matter 
03 - Billy Bragg - Honey I'm A Big Boy Now 
04 - Cavalheiro - Falsa Fé 
05 - Corte - Outono Em Flor 
06 - Edith Piaf - Les Amants D'un Jour 
07 - Elliott Smith - Somebody That I Used To Know 
08 - Elvis Costello - I Want You 
09 - Frankie Chavez feat. Erica Buettner - Don't Leave Tonight 
10 - Fred Bongusto - Ore d'amore 
11 - Fun Lovin' Criminals - I'm Not In Love 
12 - Harry Nilsson - Without You 1972 HD 
13 - Jacques Brel - Ne me quitte pas 14 - Julian Cope - Robert Mitchum 
15 - K.D. Lang - So In Love (Cole Porter cover)

All Yé Yé shows are on the radio's mixcloud:https://www.mixcloud.com/infoyeye/. Yé Yé radio can be listened to at: https://yeyeradio.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment