Tuesday 15 June 2021

Amazing Songs & Other Delights #2 - Torch Songs = The Love, Love, Love & Heartbreak edition - Part 1 by Raquel Pinheiro @ Yé Yé's mixcloud

Amazing Songs & Other Delights #2 Torch Songs = The Love, Love, Love & Heartbreak edition - Part 1 can now be listened to at Yé Yé Radio's mixcloud.


Saturday, June 12th, 2021, 1-2pm
Running time: 57:25

Tracklist:
01 - Antony and the Johnsons - I Fell In Love With a Dead Boy
02 - Ben Watt - Some things don't Matter
03 - Billy Bragg-Honey I'm A Big Boy Now
04 - Cavalheiro - Falsa Fé
05 - Corte - Outono Em Flor
06 - Edith Piaf - Les Amants D'un Jour
07 - Elliott Smith - Somebody That I Used To Know
08 - Elvis Costello - I Want You
09 - Frankie Chavez feat. Erica Buettner - Don't Leave Tonight
10 - Fred Bongusto - Ore d'amore
11 - Fun Lovin' Criminals - I'm Not In Love
12 - Harry Nilsson - Without You 1972 HD
13 - Jacques Brel - Ne me quitte pas
14 - Julian Cope - Robert Mitchum
15 - K.D. Lang - So In Love (Cole Porter cover)

All previous shows: www.mixcloud.com/infoyeye/stream/ | www.mixcloud.com/raquelpinheiro/stream

No comments:

Post a Comment